From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:50:23 -0600
Hello everyone.  I had to send this so you could read it.  It was written
by my 10 year old son.  And those of you that know me PLEASE don't tell
Greg that I sent this he gets so embarassed so easy.  Plus he will kill me
cause when i read it i just had to hug him and at his age that is gross to
have your mom hug you in front of your brothers.  And when he typed this
he had a fur brat on his lap.  He is a good kid.