Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:47:52 +0800
well gang, I have been reading your post for a long time.  I am now in
Taipei Taiwan and had to leave my babies in the shelter until I return.  I
think I'm in ferret withdrawal.  Please help me.  The symptoms are trying to
jump and do a war dance.  Boy, I miss them.  The problem is that I don"t
know how to find out if they are legal here.  Most of the people don"t know
enough English for me to ask.  I would like to have at least one ferret here
but don't know if they are legal.  I know it would be too risky to ship mine
because due to the six week quarantine here.  They say it is doubtful that
they would make it.  So, does anyone of a club here or where I can get
information?  I have asked Starr Ferrets and am waiting for a response.

Please Help!  Denise