From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 00:22:12 -0800
Thank you so much God:
-for precious, onrey, fun-loving ferrets and bringing them into my life
-for providing hoomans for encouragement, information, knowledge,
 compassion and a willingness to help
-for vets willing to listen and learn from us and provide services even
 with a big vet bill
-for knowledgeable hoomans that provide us with much needed information
-for special, willing, loving and hardworking volunteers (the backbone
 of the shelter)
-for those multi-talented people that help do paperwork, computer work,
 website upkeep, wash, clean my deck, mow my lawn, mop my kitchen floor,
 fold clothes and lots of other things that wouldn't get done otherwise
-for "Santas" willing to spend what little money they have to help a
 ferret (or two or three) in need What special people you have provided
-for keeping us shelter moms and dads humble -- by having to continue
 to learn about ferrets and their health issues and personalities (we
 really don't know everything - even though we'd like to)
-for "ferret groups" that raise money to help shelters financially or
 that make wonderfull hammocks, sleepsacks and give lots of other good
 and yummy items for the ferrets
-for forgiving hoomans when we "insert foot" in mouth and look like
 schnooks
-for providing financially for the shelters - it is obvious that you
 love the ferrets too... after all you made them
-for the laughter and entertainment ferrets give us
-for the lessons in how to care for those with health issues that the
 ferrets teach us
-for the tears shed when they passover the rainbow bridge (thanks for
 letting Michael be available up there to welcome them)
-for the precious people at Totally Ferret that continually help
 shelters and their hoomans care for the "dookers" to the best of
 their ability and "excellent food"
-for teaching us patience and understanding and helping us to know the
 right thing to say when hoomans surrender their ferret(s) for whatever
 reason
-for those hoomans that adopt these precious fuzzies
-for the hoomans that foster...the healthy as well as the hospice
 babies
-for the bites we receive...it helps us learn understanding and
 compassion and how to pay attention to what the ferret(s) needs
-for providing the funds needed to keep my house and pay my household
 bills, even without a job and keeping a place for 111 fuzzies to be
 safe and well-taken care of (Thanks for providing a job --- of course
 I'm thanking you ahead of time--just waiting on you)
-for family members that are patient and learning to be understanding
 about what we are doing
-for our health - so we can help these fuzzies (help us to take time
 for ourselves so we are better caretakers of the ferrets)
-for being there when I pray over one of the ferrets, or hoomans
-for everything else I didn't mention...Thank you from my heart!!!

Have a 'ferret' day.
denise
Denise's Delightful Dookers
Ferret Rescue & Shelter
253-797-9115 Shelter Phone
www.washingtonferretdelights.org
Max & Sarah on Tree 20 still need a Santa. Thank you!!