From:
Amereta Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 04:35:49 -0500
Tara & Cindy thank you both for posting what you did. I am thrilled to
be involved with such wonderful people, and I am so glad the auctions
went well for both the Oregon and Villa shelters.

The post that Tara did included my Paypal address. She accidentally
misspelled it. The correct Paypal address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks

--
~Amereta~
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

*Auctions for Ferret Shelters: Oregon City
 http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/
*The Ferret Villa
 http://ferretvilla.blogspot.com/

*Sometimes when you find true love, it comes with four feet,
whiskers, and a tail.*
*I am an Animal Rescuer, http://youtu.be/hsKKMV1RRN0