From:
"D. Whorley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:38:01 -0000
1. How long have you had ferrets?
Since November 2004

2. What got you interested in ferrets?
I owned a pet store in Louisville, KY for 11 years and had ferrets there
for a while.  I loved them and always wanted some as pets.

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any
   other).
Nope, but I'm always bringing home non-ferret things for them, like
Easter baskets to be carried around in or pillow shams as sleepsacks.

About you-

1. Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
An owner and enthusiast.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
7.5 if you're just counting cleaning up after, trimming nails, etc.
Playing with is a whole different ballgame.

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Only pierced ears.  Tried a pierced nose & didn't care for it.

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?
Loved having so much information and knowledgable people available.

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?
Everyone is willing to help with nearly any situation.

3. Least favorite thing?
The flaming emails and bickering.