From:
Francis and Sue Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:21:25 -0500
A lady called me from California looking for someone to take her 6
ferrets from April 1st --July 31st.  They are now being cared for in
Middletown, NY.  The person in Middletown is willing to travel if
necessary but I don't know just how far they are willing to go.  The
owner will be returning at the end of July to pick up the ferrets on
her way to college.

If you think you can help this gal out please email me and I will put
you in contact with this person.

Sue Winter
WNYFLFA