From:
"COURTNEY J. SCHOLL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:08:03 EST
Went to the GLFA show this weekend.  Didn't show my kids since I kind of
forgot about mailing the registration form.  But, I did bring Sabrina with
me.  Bought her (and Chloe) a new hammock which they desperately needed.  I
also bought one of those ferret snugglies to carry them with me.  Not sure
how its going to work out though, since so far, Sabrina seems to be more
interested in traveling in the sleeve of my coat.  I haven't attempted
anything with Chloe yet.  I am pretty sure she is going to reject it out
right, being so independent (stubborn).

However, I did buy something that has worked out beautifully.  Got one of
those Crock-Loc food dishes.  I LOVE THIS THING!  Chloe spent about ten
minutes trying to flip it over before moving on to other things.  Finally,
no more wasted food.  Chloe had gotten into the habit of flipping the bowl
over if I put "too much" in (her opinion).  So they would run out of food if
I was gone all weekend.  Now, I just need a Crock-Loc litter box, anyone????

Well, I am supposed to be learning the abdominal anatomy of the horse
right now.  Bye all,
-Courtney

Courtney J. Scholl-- CVM 2000
College of Veterinary Medicine