From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:09:06 -0400
Marlene,

OK, yesterday's post was bad enough, but today's was really unbelievable!
First you post words that are extremely cruel to someone in their time of
suffering, then, instead of apologizing (as you should have) you post
something even worse to try to defend your original nastiness!

I seriously hope you are not guilty of the things you have accused Gordon
of.  In my experience, that is usually the basis for unfounded criticism
or unwarranted feelings of animosity.  If that is the case, I feel
nothing but pity for any ferrets or other animals or human beings in
your care!

Nancy and critters