From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 15:24:20 -0700
Hi All...

I'm embarrassed to say, I'm also late on my Happy Ferret Day cards!  I've
been seriously looking for work as I lost my job the middle of April.
Work is a must as I'm a single mom!  They're almost ready and will be
going out to you next week.

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Maggie, Lexus, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett, & Blaise
Missing:  Holly, Michael, Lucy, & Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...
holy s**t... what a ride!"