From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:06:14 -0400
tee hee hee!!!!! I had mommie's heart in her throat this week <grin>......

On Tuesday, we had 2 of our volunteers in cleaning cages.  I was out
running around and I got sleepy.  At around the same time, my auntie Barri
was leaving to go home.  All of a sudden, I disappeared.  Mom was going
nuts looking for me and was *almost* in tears.....then, i was spotted in
my hammock in my cage.  I was just so tired i put myself to bed without
telling anyone.  Mom hugged and kissed me for a long time.

i got to march in a parade last weekend too.  i stole the show!  everyone
was taking my picture and petting me and video taping me kissing mom.  i
had a lot of fun!!!

Finnegan is doing a bit better.  He just needed a bit of time to adjust to
life here.  Sigmund, sad to say, didn't make it.  Siggy crossed the Rainbow
bridge on Wednesday of this week.  He'll be missed my his mommie and my
auntie Amy and my mommie too.  Siggy was one of the 1st few ferrets that
was taken into the shelter and even though he had just had Adrenal surgery
and looked funny, auntie Amy just had to adopt him and love him.  He was a
good guy.

love to all,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!