From:
Megan Mohrbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:29:10 -0400
I am new to the FERRET LIST and also a NEW owner of two precious baby
ferrets.  There is A LOT that I still have to learn about them.  I have
read a lot of books and looked at several sites on the internet.  I do have
a question though, it may sound silly but I would like to know.  Can
Ferrets eat any kind of fruit????  One of mine got a hold of a piece of
Cantaloupe that fell on the floor.  After that he was constantly right
beside me wanting more and I did not want to give him any because I was not
sure if they could have it.  Then I went over the the girl and she smelled
it on my hands and went nuts for it too....Should I let them have some
fruit???

Thanks for any information you can give me,

MEGAN