From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:30:13 EST
Hey Everybodies, dis is Hershey again.  You know, the kid with the ADV.
Mom is letting me write for the group, to thank some Secret Santas.
So far, at our house, we have gotten 3 packages.  The first was for
Ling-Ling, and he already got to open it.  Mom made him wait a few days,
though, so she could take pictures when it was opened.  See, da nice man
named Kris that is growin the ADV Tree for us said that maybe after
Christmas, we can put thank-yous wit pictures of us kids with our gifts
up on the web.  Then everbody can see how happy the presents make us, and
how special it makes us feel.  Anyway, Ling-Ling had a real good time -
he was dookin and dancin and tearing wrapping paper off his present.

We have 2 more packages, but Mom hasn't let us open them yet, cause she
needs to get more film for da camera.  One package is from Secret Santa
McFarlane, an da other one is from Secret Santa Caselman.  I hope we get
ta open them soon!

Now, if'n you are a kid wit ADV like me, there is still time to get
yourself on da Tree, sos you can have a Secret Santa, too.  Jus get
your Mom or Dad to Email your picture to Kris.  His email address is:

Things here at home are gettin pretty busy these days.  Mom says the
Holidays are just about here, an we gots to get ready for them.  She has
been doin some shopping cause she is a Secret Santa to some furkids.
Plus, she says she gots to shop for other people, too.  An then we gets
to decorate.  I always like da decorating part.

Then there was Honey!  Honey went to da vet last week ta get some
surgery, and she came home with a zipper in her belly.  Well, firs she
got kinda sick, an Mom had to stay home and be a nurse for her.  Then
she started feeling better, an decided to take her zipper out.  So, Mom
had to take her back to the vet an he glued her.  Mom says that is good,
cause she can't take that out.  Honey is feelin pretty good, now, but I
guess Mom has a few new gray hairs.

Mom is thinking of lettin me have my very own webpage.  She says we can
call it Hershey's Hidey-Hole, and we can put pictures of me and da other
kids, an tell people what it is like havin ADV.  I think that is a real
good idea, an it makes me feel special.  Mom says she has to figure out
how to do it, though, cause she has never made a website.  So, it may
take a while.  But, I think my Mom is pretty smart, so I am sure she will
manage.

Anyway, that is about it from here.
I hope everybody has a real good weekend.
Your pal, Hershey.

Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit: http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom