From:
Anne Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:29:06 +0000
I'm a writer with Ferrets Magazine working on a story about traveling
with ferrets.  I received some great responses to an earlier post seeking
anecdotes and information.  I'm looking for even more stories about
favorite travel destinations and lodging, good and bad experiences on
the road, etc.  If you have any stories to share, please get in touch.

Thank you in advance and have a great holiday.

Anne Burke