From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 07:59:05 -0700
Matt Ouimette: Would you please post this winning ferret art?

On the Path Valley Farms tragedy: Personally, I was shocked that anyone
would try to feed a ferret proteinless food.

On Californians trying to count ferrets: Keep in mind that any time you
try to conduct a census of residents who are not legally there, they don't
WANT to be counted. They will disappear, and we all know how good
ferrets are at that. This does tend to screw up the results.

Descenting: All of my ferrets are descented. I met one once who was not
descented, and when he sprayed, he smelled just like a skunk. The
point is, do what's right for you. All of my ferrets are healthy and it
hasn't hurt them a bit. Please, let's not send more ferrets to the
pound whose owners don't want them because they smell.