From:
Dawn Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:21:41 EDT
Is there any secret to get baby food any cheaper???  I'm in Massachusetts
and my baby `food bill is killing me...or should I say my husband.  We've
arranged it so that I handle the medical bills (I'm a tech so I get a
discount on some of my ferrets and I've sold my doll collection) and he
handles the food.  He's not a fan of the ferrets but understands that
they are key to the health and well being of his wife :o)  He's started
to do some serious complaining about the .79 cents a jar.  We have 12
ferrets, 7 of whom require duck soup daily with 2 of those needing it
twice a day!!!

I've tried the duck soup with real chicken and blew out 2 small food
processors (cooking is NOT my strong area LOL).

Can anyone offer any advice to this duck soup challenged person?!  What
is the most cost effective way to make duck soup without ruining any more
appliances?

Dawn