Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 22:45:31 -0400
Yesterday, I was getting dressed and what not, and found Princess
Ralphina in the tub. The curtains were mostly closed. Thank goodness
I saw her.

The fluffers love to get in the tub right after I shower. They show
such enthusiasm. I have 3 to 5 towels at?the base of the tub for them
to dry off. Once again, they entertain with rolling and running and
chatting up a storm.

I am positive I took everyone out of the tub last night. So this, it
would appear, is a new skill my gentle one has learned. I did not think
much more of it. She was, of course, taken out and carried around the
house while I picked up bowls of old water and food and replaced them.
She did not seem at all stressed, so down she went to do what the
worlds most adorable creatures do.

Tonight, when I went to take a shower, I had this fake candle for light
in the bathroom that uses batteries. So, it is relatively dark in the
room. I get in the tub, suds up, and turned around. There in the corner
farthest from the tap was a shadow about 2 inches across. hmmmm. Well,
you can imagine what I thought it was.

I could not leave it there. So, when I got out of the tub, I turned on
the lights to see my "gift." Was it a good one or seedy? Was it light,
dark, or heaven forbid green? You all understand.

Well, of all things.... It was a Chinese Fortune Cookie still in its
wrapper!!!!!

What's in YOUR bath tub?