Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:35:02 -0500
We use Revolution (cat sized, 5-15 lb) for all four of our ferrets
during most of the year, in the months when mosquitos are out (since
they transmit heartworm). One tube per ferret, once per month. Kills
earmites within 24 hours and also prevents heartworm, fleas, ticks.
It's very easy to use (have the vet show you how - just apply to skin
on back of neck). You can compare prices online, but we get it from
1800petmeds.com, who has matched the lowest online price I could find.
Free shipping, too.

Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, and Luna