From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:17:27 +1200
You make ferret time lots of fun.

Hi,

Yes ferrets can "own" things.  A couple of Christmases ago, my sister gave
my ferrets a set of plastic "Rubber Duckies".  Well Thor has taken it upon
himself to be their guardian.

The big duck goes into the corner in the pantry.  The middle duck goes into
the ferret room wardrobe and the small duck goes into the 2nd floor of the
3D maze.  They are not to be moved under any circumstances!

My (cruel) brother Steven, when he comes down to stay, loves to tease Thor
by moving his duckies and then laughing as he watches Thor fastidiously
place them back in their proper place just so.  Once they are back Steven
moves them again and on it goes until I feel sorry for Thor and tell Steven
to give the poor ferret a break - sheesh!

I've no idea what the fascination with "Rubber Duckies" is and Thor isn't
saying!

-David,
Thor, Grover, Lady Penelope, Milly, Snuff & foster Rangi