From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:50:34 -0600
I use and love sticky traps and other no kill type traps.  I have found
the sticky traps work great if you are careful and listen for stuck
furrys.  I don't care for mice in my house, so I put out stickies and
when I find some one stuck there they get a free trip to the field down
the road.  I usually give them a little bit of food so they might think
that this is a better place to be than in my house.  I use the large no
kill traps in the barn for the rats.  I treat them the same way as the
mice.  I also can't stand to find little corpses in the snap type traps.
My point is, sticky traps are useful if you PAY ATTENTION.  I don't leave
them out after bed or when I'm not home.  I have only "lost" one little
mousie and I cried myself sick.  (I had mice as pets as a teenager so I
love them).

One the yellow fur.  I have a "fixes" female albino. (black eyed).  She
gets Iams kitten food.  She also has a yellow orange tinge to her fur.
Worse with the winter coat.  She is oilier than the boys too.  Don't know
if its the food, the oil or the ferret.  Just thought I'd mention it.

Shelley