Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:39:07 -0700
>Dear Ardith,
>
>You forgot the coffee pot - I'm packing my stuff. Vacation in Reno -

Dear Marilyn

Coffee's on.

Keep in mind we no longer have a dinning room. Spare bedroom was
eliminated long ago.

I do have air mattresses that are used on the deck during summer. You
will be sharing that space with 14 ferrets and two cats.

One cat takes a two hour bath beginning at 2 AM. He likes doing this
while laying on you.

The other one insists on sleeping under the quilt snuggled next to
your belly. Do NOT expect her to move so you can turn over.

Coffee comes on at 3:45 AM.

Looking forward to your visit.

Ardith