Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:40:40 EST
Lisa, I think you have come up with a wonderful idea. Why not let the
Giving Tree go on until the end of January? Like you said, the ferrets
don't know it's Christmas. Besides, I'm sure that all of the Shelters
don't have ALL of their ferrets on the tree anyway. I know we don't.
With 15 McKids and 15 shelter ferrets allowed, per shelter, I know
that all of those shelter moms and dads out there will make sure every
single ferret gets something for Christmas whether they are on a tree
or not. (Even if it's just special soup or a special treat). Come on
now, admit it everyone. Each and every one of your fuzzies will get
something for Christmas. Am I right? Yes, Paige, you are right... LOL.
I feel that in the spirit of Giving, we should show Kris how much we
appreciate him and what he does for our fuzzbutts, and us, by giving
him extra time to enjoy the holidays with his family just as we are
enjoying them with ours. Come on everybody. What do you think? More
importantly, Kris, what do you think?

Paige Collier

Director, Adoptions & Rehabilitation
Richmond Ferret  Rescue League