From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:52:19 EST
Well, I got the news last night, I got the new job, YEA, funny thing is
I didn't really try for it in fact I was a real butt about it, on the
application it said and this is verbatim.  When filling out form use print
for all answers, so I did, when it asked for my name I put PRINT, when it
asked for address I put PRINT, and so on and so on, the head of the
department called me laughing and said I was the only one to fill out the
application properly, it was a test on how you read and understand the
material you read, "poof" I was right, so it is now a job I can't refuse,
pay to good, and with my back, it is work I can do with no pain, so I am
now house hunting in MO.  The ferts are excited, I already sold my house,
didn't even get the sign up, and have 45 days to find a house, move and
get settled.  Anyone want to help pack??  LOL