From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:06:41 -0600
I'm going to tell a little story.  Please don't email me back about your own
experiences, because that's what they are.  Your own experiences.

Ferrets can and do escape, I know that from experience.  My Dinky will never
leave me.  When I go to the mailbox, I leave my door wide open.  When I come
back, there's Dinky.  Standing on the door stoop.  She will look up at me
with a face that says "There you are."

She does not like the outdoors.  It's too BIG (no reference to you BIG).
Many a time the door is open and she will look outside and watch a car going
down the street.  Her eyes get big and I know she is thinking "What in the
world was that?"

Sometimes I take her on *outings* but she wants to be picked up and ride on
my shoulder.  OK, she's a momma's girl.

I told you for Xmas she got a race car.  I took her out to the driveway to
play with it.  She galloped back to the doorway.  She'll play with it in the
house, but not outside.

On Thanksgiving I had the door wide-open.  My neighbor stopped by to say
hello and there's Dinky, sprawled out snoozing on my chest.  She was tired
from all the cooking.  She didn't even wake up when Mona started laughing.
Dinky loves me, she knows where her home is.

Ferret kisses,
Toni
Dinky(when's the next Holiday, I luvs food dropped on the floor)