From:
Jen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 10:28:19 +0000
Hi all!  I just recently subscribed to the FML so this is my first post.  I
think you all are great.  I guess I should introduce my family here...  I am
Jennifer and my SO is Kenny.  Our ferrets are Odie, a 6 year old male sable;
and Pandora (Pandie for short) a 8 week old female sable.  They just finally
decided to get along (yesterday) Thank Goodness!!  My question here is...I
cant get Pandie to stop nipping.  I have tried all the ideas that I have
read about...flick on the nose, being put back in the cage, put our finger
in her mouth towards the back, etc.  Nothing works.  Anyone have any ideas
that they tried and it actually worked?  I will try just about anything.  At
least she stopped swimming in her litter.  :) What else can a mom ask for?
Since I brought it up...What are my chances of getting a year and a half old
lab (still a puppy in lab years) to get along with these two crazy kids?  I
know that if the puppy is just a few weeks old, they would all become fast
friends, but what about this 1 1/2 year old Lab?  Labs are puppys till they
are about three...sooo, anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

     Nice to meet all of you...

Jennifer, Kenny, Odie and Pandie
P.S. I often use the nicknames..."Badness to the World" and "Craziness".