Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:34:32 EST
Hello!
I am from the eastern panhandle of West-by-god-Virginia :-).  My fiance,
Kevin, and I are owned by two very spoiled babies - a female sable named
October, for the month we received her, (aka Tobie) and a male cinnamon
named Cim.  They are both a little over a year old and are the first we
have ever had.  I found the FML during one of my many ferret info.
searches, but only joined recently - a few weeks.