From:
Tom Loennqvist & Pirjo Saloniemi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:28:16 +0200
Hi,

I've been reading the FML for a short time but this time I just had to
react.  Most of us in the "Urban area" DO NOT think the way he does,
luckily.  We do believe in raising funds for the furbabies any way we can.
Anyone doing that, using Ferret Tarot, looking into a glass ball, standing
on her toes for 12 hours, whatever, is to be recommended for the Ferret
Nobel Price.

The ferret community is the only community that I know of where people act
instead of talking, they care not only for themselves but most of all for
the wellbeeing of the fuzzies.  Ferret people are special people, the care
for their pets and for other pet owners, they are ready to do anything to
secure the wellbeeing of ANY ferret, they are ready to share their
knowledge with others.  I wonder if Urbans idea of fundraising is to stand
in a park with a mug in his hand?

I know I place myself in an awkward position by mailing this since I know
who Urban is, but I just had to make it clear that most of us think that
nothing is too good for our fuzzbutts.

Pirjo & (in spirit) Tom
Raki (strong and sweet as Turkish alcohol)
Ronja (the robbers daughter and papa's little sweetheart)
Napoleon (The Great)