From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 10:09:32 -0700
Shall I take that as a "no" Lori?

Really, I have every respect for Lo's opinion.  But couldn't we suffer
just a LITTLE for the ferrets?  And remember - get on one show - they
ALL want you!  Oprah says her guests stay at the "all suites" hotel!
But as for the Maury show on pets with fantastic tricks, we should be
able to come up with at LEAST one ferret.  Even if they send you a Grey
hound bus ticket, a list of Motel 6's, and tokens for the subway!  Have
I mentioned the phone number to get your ferret on TV? 1-800-593-2000 x 5.

Georgia
(the obsessed)

PS:  I promise, this is my last Maury post.