From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 13:43:33 -0700
Hello all FML people!

I need some advise and help please.  I have seen some of the lovely
raffles you all have been a part of.  I think the baskets and such
have been just great!

I would very much like to have a raffle for Heaven Scent shelter soon.
I want to get a big basket full of wonderful ferret stuff and have that
as the prize.  However I have no experience on how to do this legally.
Could someone lend a hand and e-mail me some information on what I need
to do?

I planned to gather all the stuff and then have it priced for shipping
across the US and most likely Canada.  Then pay for that myself when a
winner is picked.

But from there I have no clue.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Dooks,
Kris ' Ladyhawk '