From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:51:21 -0500
I was just here looking at some old issues of Modern Ferret and enjoying
the photos (and being glad about how large the subscriber base and book
store sales of Modern Ferret are and how it's past the early shaky times
any business has -- now I am hoping that more and more pet stores find it),
and it struck me that a coffee table book of Modern Ferret Photos would be
a marvelous thing to have.  Am I out in left field here or do others think
that would be a neat thing?  Hey, Mary and Eric, I think it would be great
to see Warpie and Ruffle in a book!  It would be an HONOR!!!!!!  (Makes me
giggle.)