From:
Mindy Dinwiddie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:45:22 -0500
A few days ago I joined you and asked for help.  I received many emails
and many people have tried to help.  I thought that I should let you know
that Max has not improved or gotten worse.  I still feed him four times a
day and he is still running a fever although the fever does not seem to
go as high (it was hitting 105 and hit 107 twice).  The vet is thinking
it is Lymp disease.  We are supposed to go get an ultrasound and she is
trying to find someone who is experienced in Ferret ultrasounds.  He has
been fighting this for 2 1/2 weeks now and I still hanging on.  The only
time he gets up is to go to the litter box.  He is just a year old.  I
want to thank everyone that has been sending him get well wishes and let
you know we are not going to give up on this.  We live in a small town
in Michigan and I am driving 2 hours to Dr. Engel in Brooklyn MI.  I am
sorry that I have not had time to answer all the emails but with work
and taking care of Max my plate is full.

Thanks so much
Mindy, Max and Meeko