Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:30:09 -0800
In defense of New Zealand..They did pass a law prohibiting ferrets
10 years ago. They could no longer be raised but thoise already in
possesion would be allowed to live out their lives in their owner's
care. If Michelle had all the ferrets she said, then she did acquire
them illegally...either by raising them or from someone who did..in
both cases, it was violating New Zealand law. We know ferrets just
don't have, on the average, 10 year life spans, so all of her ferrets
were raised after the law went into effect.

The old saw applies here, you play the game, to accept the
consequencies...just like in California.

Yes, I do feel for the innocent victims here...the ferret victims, but
not for Michelle..she knowingly broke the law and put her charges in
harm's way. Her 'security' was obviously not enough...knowing full
well, there was no 'shipping them out of state', as in California...if
she was caught, the ferrets would be unconditionally put down. She is
lucky she wasn't charged with a crime, a very serious, environmental
violation crime, in New Zealand.

MC, The Rude One (And for now, The Sad One.)