From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:58:56 -0800
<message encoded as Top-Top-Tippity Top Security !!>

Dooks and Warm Fuzzies ~!

Operation 'Ferret-gate' has been completed!  Agents were able to
infiltrate the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network Headquarters and gain
information from the 'pooter.  We now know the secret of this years Grand
Fuzzy Fun Frolic !!

A special guest will be there !  He was mentioned by the codename "CHICKEN
GRAVY".  That could only be ONE person !!  No, not Colonel Sanders !!  BOB
CHURCH !!!!!  Bob Church will be at the Grand Furry Fun Frolic that the
PFSN is putting on.  We sure hope he brings Chicken Gravy <~~~~Yum!~~~~>.
Our dad tried to make it but got scared because of the reports of exploding
chickens.

Start the fuzzy mind control now !!  Have your hoomans bring you to the
Grand Furry Fun Frolic held by the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN).
It will be held Sunday August 12, 2001, from 10am-4pm.  They are having
it at Clackamette Park in Oregon City Oregon, right off Rt 205.  Real nice
out there in the grass and trees !!

Looks like der planning to have all different types of contests for the
fuzzies and hoomans !  I know der will be food out there too.  It's a
good way to make new friends and meet other fuzzies !  They also have a
professional auctioneer type guy come out and auction off all kinda neat
ferret stuff.

All da proceeds go to The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network to House orphaned
ferrets, help pay medical bills, and start and support new ferret shelters
in the Pacific Northwest.  WOW !!  That's a really big area !!

More information to follow !!!! ........................

end secret message

[WW]