From:
Louise McBriarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:27:57 EST
I have read about people that care for ferrets.  I finally met one of
them.  The compassion and love, this person has for the little fuzzbutts
is amazing.  It brings me to tears to see her struggle.  But then again,
there are some good hearted people out there who offer to help her.  I
have made a new friend.  And I more respect for her now that I have met
her than ever before.  Who?  Her name is Sue Thomas.  And she is an angel,
I saw the wings.

Louise
Bandit and Hershey