From:
meesh meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:56:49 -0700
Hi,
Just wanted to send a quick note to let everyone know that I don't think
the Buckeye Bash had anything to do with Mighty Mouse's recent acute
illness.  I think based on clinical signs, bloodwork, urinalysis,
ultrasound, etc.  that she has ulcers and has some sort of liver
problem/disease.  It's not a bug.  Maybe some bug precipitated this - she
has other problems too, but it could have just as easily been a bug I
picked up from school.  To be honest, after 24-36 hours I realized it
wasn't a bug - I have seen influenza in my ferrets before and this wasn't
it - i just thought because it was acute and GI that it might be.

Hugs to all the fuzzies (and not-so-fuzzy fuzzies)

Michaela Maurice
College of Veterinary Medicine
Ohio State University
Class of 2002

=====
***  If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
and endeavours to lead a life which they have imagined,
They will meet a success unexpected in common hours.
                       Henry David Thoreau  ***