From:
Barbee Lockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:14:30 -0600
Hi My Furry Friends:
I had a little kids swiming pool, and I put sand in it, a lg pipe, some
little bridges, pack sand around.  Well my little coonie had such a good
time digging and jumping around, my little shiz U name Panda came out to
see what was going on.  She put her nose in the sandbox, as I call it now
to see him, and he put his nose to her nose, and went to nip her, like
get out of here, this is mine, and you can't play!  Well they always play
together, and Panda couldn't understand why he was beging so selfish.  Now
beging he had such a good time, Can I build a wire cage over the round sand
box?  He will have his box and blanket, plus his toys and hamock.  I would
put the round wire cage inside, and I guess put little holes and connect it
to the swiming pool, whoops!!!!sandbox...Then h can play when ever he
wants.

Also I live near Austin Tx.  is there any aminal shelters out there from
Austin.  or clubs?  If so please email me privelity.  I sure do love me
little coonie,I just love reading all your storys and the folks who lost
theres, I am so sorry, as it's alful to lose a pet, And I am so proud of
the shelters for Ferrets, that are homeless.  I wish I could bring them
all home.

Barbee