Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:31:16 -0400
Thanks to the couple that shares their nifty outdoor movies with us
of their exploits with their ferrets in nature. I loved the last one
with he hot guy and the raft (and the beer, can't forget the refeshing
beer). Lol. Sean and I were so inspire, we got Pharos's shots all
updated. Then we brought him camping with us (at nights when its not
too hot). Sean and I walked him to the river. He has always loved
walking along the shore in the past. But this time, I splashed in the
water and really showed it to him. He walked straight out into the
water. Deeper. And deeper untill he was swimming. He paddled around for
a few seconds, then swam back to us. I was floored. SuperTonks, he is
truly Super Hero material! I'm going to send him to Shirley Hewitts for
a holiday so he can swim with her ferrets in her fish ponds. LOL.

Next, I told Sean that he should take him out on the raft like the
lovely gentleman in the video. So he did! I have movies of Sean and
Pharos on a big raft floating around a river! It will be a while before
I share those because we are still camping this week. Anyway, I put the
camera down and swam out to them. Then something even more remarkable
happened. As I was hanging on the raft, Pharos walked to the edge and
put his nose in the water. He pondered a bit and then leaped without
fear into the water. We were in shock. He swam around and I scooped him
up and put him back on the raft. Just as I was wondering if it was an
accident, he ran to and clawed my shoulder up trying to leap over it
back into the water. He had a leash on, I should have let him, but Sean
looked a bit scared. Lol. We'll be taking that river rat out each night
this week to enjoy polishing his fur on the wet rocks along the TN
river and to splash around in the waves that lap up against them. Oh
and we mustn't forget the raft trips. Oh, and the delicious beer! Not
for Sean ... for ME!

ps, Don't worry Alex, I will be donning my tin foil hat in honor of
you and to bounce the nasties and ridiculous off my head. After all,
I don't think the scrambled eggs which are my brains could handle
anything more ...

Wolfy