From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:25:51 -0700
Here is what I have to say...

1. According to you and your vet (Remember, you let me talk to them?),
you had NEVER taken Nikita to the vet; you did not even have any vet
records to show to prove a recent exam or shots this year.

2. No one new you adopted her to me, so your only purpose in writing to
this group would have been to give me a bad name.

3. Thank you for adopting out Nikita; she is adjusting well, and she has
become good friends with at least two of my other fur kids so far.

4. I will not respond to any more of your posts and attempts to damage
my character in this forum; one defense is acceptable, but if you want to
feud over this, you've got my email.  Really though, it won't accomplish
anything; one word against another is worthless, but I'd like those vet
records if you've got them.

 From:
Lori Richardson and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate, Smokey)

[Moderator's note: Yes, you are correct -- the "one person's word against
another's" argument seldom solves anything but it does, at least, remind
us that there are usually several ways of looking at things.  But I'd say
what we care about the most is Nikita's current safety and happiness, not
her past, and you BOTH have helped her.  BIG]