From:
Marcus Adam Saskin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 18:34:55 -0500
Hello there, I have two ferrets in need of a good home.  They are 4 1/2
years old and in good health.  They are up to date on their shots and
have wonderful personalities.  The male is Chadwick and the female is
Claire and they are not caged.  They are trained to go to the bathroom
on newspaper.  They were purchased together from the same litter so, no
matter what, they can not be separated.  They need to go to the same
home.  I love them very much and they have been an absolute joy in my
life but they keep triggering my wife's asthma and allergies and it has
come time for me to let them go so that they are no longer a burden on
my wife's health.  I live in the Princeton, NJ area and would appreciate
any information on which steps to take or whom to contact.

Sincerely
Marcus Saskin
609-240-2034