From:
Katalin H Korossy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 22:19:00 +0000
As some of you may or may not know, a recent Ferret Calendar had a picture
of 2 ferrets slepping in wine glasses.  A thought hit me: can Ferrets get
drunk?  Would it be harmful?  What would happen?  I'm not getting ideas
but... Anyways, it would be intresting to know.  Also, I've been hearing
lots of stuff about about letting ferrets around the house loose.  We're
forced to confine our fuzzie to a cage, cuz' he'll litter the house.  How
can we prevent this?  We have a doggy door also.  Methinks he could get out.
Should we just ditch the idea completely?  And lastly, our dog and ferret
are afraid of each other.  Our runs away, and the ferrey becomes petrified.
Suggestiens would be welcomed.  Thanks!

                     c___c
                     (@_@)
                      \o/    My Deepest Sympathy To Kelleen.