Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:06:30 -0700
Can't be lying or nothin'
We love Midwest cages!

2nd one came today....and we took out the 2 smaller cages......so.....
Gives us more floor space.......and with at least 7 hammocks/etc in each
cage.......(well, I wish I was a ferret!)....they couldn't fall far if they
tried!

Had all 14 out yesterday, one by one....they were brought forth for nail
trimming, then Ferretone'd, then put into that outdoor pen.......with DIRT!
Quivering they may have been, when brought out, but each new arrival into
the cage found the previous ferret, down in the dirt...merrily digging
away!  With 14 ferrets ensconced in 'dirt heaven' the room was given a
thorough cleaning....and hammock washing....but, why stop there??.....8
litterpans out in the yard for cleaning too!!

Of course the result of all this is......'How can I put those dirty dirty
weasels back into that nice clean room??'

One by one, as night fell ....they were carried in and sacrificed to
sinkfuls of warm water, with T-Gel for tails, and Johnsons Baby Shampoo for
bodys.....then a fluffy towel dry, and plopped in the room to shimmy and
shake to a final dryness! (with the used towels, of course!)

They were too pooped to poop!  Seriously, no misses (or messes) they just
crawled in the hammocks....and crashed! (perhaps afraid of what might come
next if they stayed awake?!?)

Martin's mom comes to visit in 12 days......and Jesters mom showed up last
week for a visit with him........that was nice!

They're all asleep at the moment (4pm)...but that 'too pooped to poop' is
worn off.....they can easily miss those litterpans with the best of them!

And that be all that's fit to report from the blue skies and brown hills
of Yakima.......

'The Yakimaniacs'
Riki, Tiki, Tavi, Chuckles, Pansy, Clover, Rose, Jester, Joker, Lily,
Jasper, Jasmine, Martin, Casper, and Rex
never forgetting Dean and Merrit!
DONATE LAND-FREE
www.therainforestsite.com