From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:46:40 EDT
Kathleen,
Which state are you in, where the Petco stores are posting these monkey
pox related signs?  Are they also not selling ferrets, guinea pigs, etc.
or just not wanting others to bring their small animals into the store,
so as to not take any chances of exposure to the store's animals?

I'm in far northern IL., and the Petco stores near me, do not have these
signs, and in fact, have a special sale this week on their ferrets, and
the sale ad was also in this weekend's newspaper flyer.

Phyllis