Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 23:43:58 -0500
Hi..I know this has probably being covered before but I need to ask it
anyway.

We are getting a 12 week old kitten on Saturday, I have a 8 month old male,
sable ferret, I want to know if there is anything I can do now to prepare
him for the kitten...I had hoped they would be friends as I can not afford
another ferret and the kitten is a gift for my daugther...

I know that I will have to introduce them slowly, a few minutes at a time
after the kitten gets here and I won't be letting them play unsupervised
for a while.  Dakota ( my ferret) has a play room so keeping them apart
will be easy.

I don't want to stress him out or anything..so I was hoping one of you
could tell me the best way to do this..

Thanks,
Mouse