From:
Jaclyn Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 13:36:11 -0700
Hello everyone!
I lived in Florida last year and after 3 beautiful months in PA, I'm headed
back down there.  I will be living in Vero Beach and am looking for a
rental house/apt./duplex/whatever.  Do any of you know landlords in the
area that are pet friendly????  I have four ferrets, a dog (a Brittany)
and a cat.  They are all wellbehaved (as well as can be expected with the
ferrets anyway :)) and I have vet and previous landlord references, if
those help.  PLEASE, if you know of anyone, let me know as I can't seem
to find a decent place.  I can afford up to, or just over 600 per month.
(student budgets can be pretty limited!)

All i need is a small place, but it has to have washer dryer hookup and be
pets okay.

Thanks so much!!!!!!
Jaclyn
Visit my page!
http://flyingferrets.homestead.com
Pics of me, my woozles, project cars. Lots of links and other amusements!
Let me know what you think, but be forgiving, It's my first site and I'm
still working on it.