From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:18:58 -0400
To the person who said each time they go to the vet's office, they get a
different vet.  Well, animals, like the rest of us, don't really like
change nor do we like to go to the dr/vet.  The professional and the
client get used to each other's normal behavior.  If there is a different
person/animal, neither know what is normal for the other.  The vet/dr can
read their own notes while another professional may miss read the notes or
wonder about factor(s) that were not noted.  Hope that makes sense.

On the other hand, if you don't like that vet, you may get another vet that
you like better.

I really don't like to change vets, however, my cat and dog vet retired and
now I take all of the house pets to Austin's Dr. Wardell.

Nan and SuperSnooper