From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 08:31:42 -0500
I was told by the veterinarian who used to do the neuter/spays for CDC that
the older breeders are sold to ships, garbage dumps and factories to help
with the rodent problems.  I have no way of verifying if this is true or
not.  The vet said CDC has a list of persons who will take any he has
available.  I imagine it is like when the Gov.  released the older BFFs.
They must somehow recall all those buried instincts if they are to survive
(and most probably do not) hence the list of willing buyers.  Remember, this
is heresay but sounds like it could be true.

[CP]