From:
Marc Lavergne & Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:20:33 -0400
Edward Lipinski wrote:
>On the average, the female helpers spend more time "playing" with the
>ferrets and "cuddling" them than cleaning the crap out of litter pans
<...> Once they are bitten by a ferret,
>they become so gun-shy (or should I say "ferret-shy") that they are
>apprehensive & become essentially useless and somebody else must remove
>and replace any given ferret before any more meaningful work is done.

How come most ferret shelters are run by women?  I (female helper) have
suffered a ferret deep bite while doing a shelter mailing.  I got back to
the mailing as soon as I stopped bleeding all over the envelopes.  I clean
the litter pans 95% of the time and not my male spouse.  PLEASE give me
your trick to get guys to clean litter pans.