Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:46:02 EDT
Until We Say Goodbye

I'm Mommas' little angel.  I know. She tells me so.
I feel her tears of sorrow, in thoughts of letting go.

Just hold dear our memories; instead of grasping fear.
Gods' Love is all around us. Take heed and find Him near.

He's in each breath of springtime, and weaves the color fall.
He greets us in each winter snow, and Loves us- one and all.

Give up to God your shadows. Step out, take wing, and fly.
Come love me well and truly, until we say goodbye.

Lisette