From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:35:00 -0700
Here is Cate Terwilliger's reply to my email re: the post about a ferret
article on the Denver Post's website.  I have set myself the goal of
writing a thank you note, whenever possible, to press- writers who write
positively about ferrets.  If we don't thank them, they won't know we're
here!

- Megan