From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 00:04:54 -0500
Good Day, All!

I was speaking w/an awesome shelter mom this evening (is there any OTHER
kind of shelter mom???) and she helped me to understand that my babies
MAY not have had ECE - they may have actually had Shelter Shock after I
brought RockStar home in November.

For the benefit of myself and others, could we please have some
discussion on the differences between the two - for those of us who
would like to help our vets make the most informed diagnosis possible?
Which I hope would be all of us, btw...

Thanks much!!  Hugs to all the babies,

Melissa
    and the Sunshine State Fuzzy Bunch  (sooooooo '70's isn't it?)heehee