From:
Susan Rainey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 07:14:16 -0700
Your original agreement was for one (1) year and it has now not
only been ever two, but the woman is unable to be contacted. This
constitutes abandonment and Mappy can now be considered yours. This is
how I got my first ever ferret. His human went away to college that he
then dropped out of. At first we saw him a couple times and he would
buy a bag of food once in a while. Sonn, he quit coming altogether and
was not even providing supplies per our agreement. After a year, I
declared him abandoned and mine. We never saw his boy again and had
settled in with us quite happily.